Seguidores

lunes, 27 de junio de 2022

Casa Boho 2.0: 1ª planta/ Boho House 2.0: 1st floor

 

Hola!!

Hoy quiero mostraros cómo ha quedado la 1ª planta de mi casa bohemia una vez decorada con sus accesorios.

Primero os muestro la zona de trabajo.

Today I want to show you how the 1st floor of my bohemian house has turned out once decorated with its accessories.

First let me show you the work area:


He tomado una foto al mueble de trabajo porque luego en su lugar no se aprecia bien. Como podéis ver, nuestra chica se dedica a las miniaturas, aquí está haciendo una pequeña escena. Tanto la escena, como los papeles y pinturas los he hecho yo, el resto de materiales no lo recuerdo muy bien así que no mencionaré autoras, eso sí la cocinita mini es de Tere y la planta de Carmen. La adorable jirafa es de Shoebutton bears by Sue Wilkes.

I have taken photos of the working desks as once in their place they cannot be well appreciated. As you can see, our girl works with miniatures, in here she is doing a little scene. I did the scene, as well as the papers and paintings, I don't remember who made the rest of the materials so I won't mention the authors, but the mini kitchen is by Tere and the plant by Carmen. The adorable giraffe is from Shoebutton bears by Sue Wilkes.




El ordenador es de manufactura en serie pero me ha encantado, el ratón es una pasada. La caja de toallitas para los lentes y los sobres individuales son de Carmen. El portacartas es de GrandmasMiniMarket en Etsy, el resto... decidme por favor.

The computer is mass-produced but I love it, the mouse is amazing. The box of glasses wipes and the individual sachets are by Carmen. The letter holder is by GrandmasMiniMarket on Etsy, the rest... tell me please.




Y ahora si os muestro fotos generales. Now, general view photos.







He utilizado recortables que ya tenía y el calendario es un poco antiguo, de 2018 jeje, tendré que cambiarlo.

I have used cut-outs that I already had and the calendar is a bit old, from 2018 lol, I will have to change it.


La conejita también es de Shoebutton by Sue Wilkes, el libro abierto en forma de casita es de Pilimini, también hay libros de Ram, Carmen y de Ferlop.

Creo que al final la habitación de trabajo ha quedado muy chula aunque lo diga yo.

The bunny is also from Shoebutton by Sue Wilkes, the open book in the shape of a house is by Pilimini, there are also books by Ram, Carmen and Ferlop.

I think that the work room looks cool even if I say so.



Ahora el dormitorio/ Now, the bedroom:


Una vista del mueble tocador. El cofre es un costurero de Isabel que es una preciosura. La jarra y flores tan bonitas, son de Teresa.

A view of the dressing table. The mini chest is a sewing kit by Isabel, and it is precious. The beautiful jug and flowers are by Teresa. 







El libro es de Ferlop y es de una manufactura impecable.

The book is by Ferlop and is of an impeccable manufacture.



Estas bellezas de cojines de conejito son de Zjminiatures en Etsy.

These bunny cushion beauties are by Zjminiatures on Etsy.


Creo que pondré unas cortinas muy sencillas que tapen la falta de marco interior en las ventanas, ya os mostraré cuando lo haga, no sé cuando será.

Y es todo, a mí me ha gustado como ha quedado esta zona, espero que a vosotros también.

I think I'll put some very simple curtains to cover the lack of interior frame on the windows, I'll show you when I do it, I don't know when that will be.

And that's all, I liked how this area turned out, I hope you do too.


Es todo por ahora, ¡¡disfrutad del verano!! That's all for now, enjoy the summer!!

Un abrazo.

Alex 😘😘😘







11 comentarios:

  1. Está quedando precioso. Resulta cálido y acogedor. ¡¡¡Además la la va a ocupar una colega nuestra!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The newly finished rooms are lovely and well appointed for the little people who will live here! Every detail needed for life and fun are included! Don't tell my little people how quickly you finish homes for yours, K? I'd have a mutiny on my hands, lol!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Precioso, como todo lo que haces, pero especialmente me ha encantado la habitación de trabajo !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm with Jodi - your working speed always amazes me. It's impressive how fast you can put a spell on these rooms decorating them with so many lovely, well chosen accessoires. I like especially the working desk with all those stunning items (the paint bottles are awesome!)... but that's not surprising because I have a little weakness for beautiful, neat, tidy and organized working desks... probably because mine is never anything of this... *tweet*

    And you nailed one good point... this is one of the things I really like about blogging: It's an archive for all the details which are hardly visible anymore once the scene is finished.

    Enjoy your summer!
    Birgit

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely Alex! The work room has lots of character and does look like the perfect place to work on minis! I adore your little paint bottles!! And the bedroom is lovely too. Again, lots of charm and warmth.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Alex! The workroom looks great! I love the desk with all the miniatures in progress! You have a lovely collection of treasures! And the bedroom looks very cozy! I love the bedspread and the bunny pillows are very cute! The beautiful flower wallpaper is bright and cheerful and adds a wonderful Romantic garden feeling! I Love it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me gustan mucho las dos habitaciones, pero me da mucha envidia el orden que tiene esta chica en su taller, después de verlo he contemplado el mío y....ni color!!!!
    Los botes de pinturas te han quedado con un realismo absoluto, geniales!! Y me encanta haber contribuido un poquito en la decoración de tu casita.
    Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ha quedado de lujo esta planta.
    Estoy deseando ver la siguiente.
    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. no sólo la habitación de trabajo quedó chula, el dormitorio también...además me encanta contribuir un poquito, jaaaa

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Work room and bedroom are so beautiful and full of details. The pillows on the bed are amazing an so funny.

    ResponderEliminar