Seguidores

lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

Avances en la casa de Tulio y Carmen/ Progress in Tulio and Carmen´s house


Hola!!

Hoy os traigo algunos avances en la casita de Tulio y Carmen. Me hubiese gustado traeros más pero no he avanzado tanto como quisiera y si espero, llegará diciembre y yo sin actualizar el blog.

Today I bring you some progress of Tulio and Carmen´s house. I wanted to bring you more but I have not advanced as much as I wanted and if I wait, December will come without updating the blog.

En la foto de arriba veréis mis planes para esta cocina.

En estas fotos podéis apreciar los suelos y paredes que escogí, más la puerta que conduce al salón.

In the photo above you can see my plans for this kitchen.

And in these photos you can see the floors and walls I chose, plus the door that leads to the living room.




Como veis, los colores son lo mío. No puedo evitarlo.

As you can see, colours are my thing. I cannot help it.


Arriba buscando la distribución adecuada con muebles de prueba. Abajo empiezo a hacer el mueble fregadero-cocina. Hecho por mí.

In the photo above I was looking for the appropriate distribution with temporary furniture. Below I start to make the kitchen sink. It´s made by me.







Esta puerta no es real, es decir no abre, pero creo que he logrado casi, casi, que lo parezca, o solo me parece a mí? jeje.

This door is not real, it does not open, but I think I managed to make it look (almost) real or does it only seem real to me? Lol.


Así va quedando la cocina a falta de hacer la nevera. La que veis aquí es la nevera de mi casa bohemia, soy muy visual y debo ir poniendo cosas para imaginar el espacio. La definitiva será un poco más alta y en un color diferente.

This is how the kitchen is looking so far, in the absence of the fridge. What you see here is the fridge of my bohemian house, I am very visual and I have to put things to imagine the space. The final fridge will be a little higher and in a different colour.


Como os dije, el fregadero lo he hecho de cero, aquí faltan todavía cosas, pero os podéis hacer una idea.

As I told you, I've done the sink from scratch, things are still missing here, but you can get an idea.

En cuanto al salón, también he hecho algunas cosillas. Os muestro.

As for the living room, I have also done some things. Let me show you.


Un papel antiguo y una combinación un poco extravagante, pero ya os había dicho que a Carmen le gustan ese tipo de cosas. No he terminado de empapelar porque se me acabó el papel y debo imprimir más.

An old fashion wallpaper and a slightly extravagant combination, but I had already told you that Carmen likes that kind of thing. I have not finished wallpapering because I ran out of paper and I have to print more.



Arriba podéis ver la puerta del salón a la cocina, exactamente igual a la de la cocina, se supone que es la misma puerta jaja. También podeis apreciar el efecto escalera que os conté en la entrada anterior.

Above you can see the door from the living room to the kitchen, exactly like that of the kitchen, it is supposed to be the same door lol. You can also appreciate the staircase effect that I told you in the previous entry.

Y aquí ya se ve el suelo, un suelo de madera que me parece quedó muy bonito. Lleva trabajo porque hay que cortar las tiras una por una. Digo tiras porque no son listones de madera. Es papel de empapelar imitación madera. Me libra de tener que cortar madera, que cuento con pocas herramientas y me parece que queda bien. Al final lo haré brillar un poco más.

And here you can see the floor, a wooden floor that I think looks beautiful. It takes some work because I had to cut the strips one by one. I say strips because they are not wooden slats. It is imitation wood adhesive-paper. This way I avoid cutting wood as I have few tools and I think it looks good. In the end I will make it shine a little more.



Qué os parece? abajo podéis ver el material al que me refiero.

What do you think? Below you can see the material I am referring to.


Y así va avanzando esta casita.

And so this little house is progressing.


Nos vemos, espero que pronto.

See you, I hope soon.

Un abrazo/ hugs.

Alex.

13 comentarios:

  1. Pues a mí me parece todo genial.
    Me gusta mucho la elección de papeles y colores.
    El suelo está estupendo y la supuesta escalera escondida, todo un acierto.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you made good progress for the kitchen, Alexandra, the fake door looks just like a real one ;)! The same is for the hidden stairs in the livingroom, the floor is a wonderful find and looks good.
    Besos, Ilona

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's so much fun to see the progress you've made, and to visualize your ideas! The sink unit is wonderfully creative, and the way you've made the door is marvelous! I love it! I also love the papers you've chosen for the living room, and the suggested staircase is brilliant! The flooring looks so good and I know it takes a lot of skill to cut it and lay it so perfectly! Looking forward to the next installment!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The kitchen is beautiful and the colors are perfec. I really like the wallpapers in the living room and the hidden stairs, a great solution.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Esto va que promete.
    Nunca hubiera usado ese papel para el suelo pero si tu lo recomiendas será cuestión de probarlo.
    A esperar próxima entrada.
    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am impressed with all the progress you've made - but even more with the results! Your sink looks awesome and the door does not only look real to me... it's perfect for this place. And I admire your use of colors for the walls and the lovely kitchen floor and the way you've used this sticky paper for the living room floor is stunning. Go on to have fun - I am looking forward to see more! ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Esto ya va adquiriendo un estilo muy tuyo! Me gusta la combinación de colores que vas eligiendo,la cocina ya tiene forma y casi puedo imaginarla,pero seguro que me sorprendes agradablemente!!!
    Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Como cambia todo. Se nota tu estilo personal. Y dices que son dos puertas postizas la cocina y salón? O sea que no has agujereado la pared? Pues te ha salido perfecta. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Viento en popa a toda vela! Me encanta como va, Alex, y los suelos sobre todo; creo que ya son como tu firma ♥
    Para mi gusto, lo que se ve está súper bien planteada; cuando unifiques colores y decores va a ser una gozada mirar esa casita :)
    Besico!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love the colors you chose. They make the house look vintage and perfect for an older couple. I wish my green ceramics came out the shade of green of your sink unit. The floors and the walls are beautiful. Fantastic work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Siempre eliges unos papeles y suelos preciosos.. me gusta mucho como lo llevas , la puertas hacen un trampantojo genial . !!Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Alexandra! I love color, so I think your decorations are looking very promising! I also understand the need to at least "pretend" there is a door to the next room! LOL! It is very convincing in the pictures. And I am watching you test the arrangements of things Before you get too far into the build... this is a good strategy... one that I am just learning how to do! LOL! I tend to just build the hose and then figure out that sometimes things just won't fit the way we hoped they would. I am looking forward to seeing more!

    ResponderEliminar